Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Kiki Words

Kipp had her saying "More" over and over again for her cookies the other day. Awesome! We have yet to repeat the performance though. She has resorted to signing More instead.

Today Kipp took over all day long while I slept and slept and slept. I've had a headache for like three days now and suspected it was hormone related and sure enough, Aunt Flo came in last night. About once every two years or so I get a period that lays me out, and this is it. Where is menopause for crissakes? I'm so ready.

Anywho, Kipp proudly stated to me today that Kiki knows how to ask for her Mum-Mums (rice crackers, gluten free). Evidently I had not relayed to him that mum-mum is her word for anything she can pick up with her hands.

I need to work on my OWN communication skills, it appears. Maybe Kiki and I can learn to talk at the same time.

1 comments:

starrlife February 16, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

She'll be yakking your ear off in no time- don't pray for menopause too quickly! My daughter still, at 9, occasionally signs for more- habit. Sign is wonderful- the more the better. They say the brain does alot with that type of communication to build up for oral speech!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP