Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Falling Behind (as usual)



Ooo, I'm cutting the deadline for today close! Didn't have time today to take a new pic, so I am posting a pic of Kiki with her daddy, just a few days after she was born.

Today is our 4th Anniversary. Happy Anniversary, darling! I love you so much. I can't imagine life without you; I don't know how I made it as long as I did before meeting you. You complete me.

Today was Kiki's ST day. She actually babbled for her ST for the first time! (It took putting a mirror in front of her to do it.) Her ST gave me some tips about where to shop for developmental toys and books... TJ Maxx, believe it or not. She says it's hit or miss, but she's gotten some great things there.

I am itching to shop.

2 comments:

Sister Kristin October 8, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

That might be the sweetest picture I've ever seen. As someone who knew our wonderful Author before she met you? Kipp - you are wonderful. Congratulations to you both and happy happy anniversary.

I wish I was there to give big hugs to you both (and a hug and a squeeze to Kiki and some sort of smart-aleck new thing to torture you both with to C & B! I'm THAT sort of aunt, y'know)

Michelle October 9, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

what a precious picture! Happy anniversary!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP