Monday, September 15, 2008

New Discoveries

I remembered yesterday that my van has a built-in car seat. Duh! So we took it for a test drive yesterday and I think Kiki likes it better than the store-bought one. She's right by the window; she can drape her legs over it; she can touch more things. She giggled for about the first 10 minutes of our little jaunt.

Then this morning I had to make a trip to the bank and I caught her playing shadow puppets in the morning sun. If I'd only had a video camera AND I wasn't driving!

Today is the first day of Kipp's second week at his new job. He's really excited about it; they'll be training him on lots of new systems and OSs. He's kind of in geek heaven. We went out on Saturday and outfitted him with some new work clothes. He looked hottttttt as he headed out this morning! Well, he always does, but being dressed up all sharp is awesome. You know what I mean.

Had rain all weekend and the river flooded again. I think that's got to be the 15th time the river has flooded this year. Luckily we know the backroads and can get around the small bridges leading into our subdivision. Unfortunately, it's such a convoluted detour there's no way to navigate anyone through it via spoken instructions.

And I think that's about all for the updates. :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP