Friday, September 26, 2008

And in Washington...

I'm not terribly political (meaning I know what I think I know and I feel strongly enough to argue about it even if I look foolish doing it but I will spare you all because I save it up for my phone calls with Mom) but I think this is a good thing.

The Kennedy-Brownback disability diagnosis bill passed. Patricia Bauer does a write-up on it here. (I can't believe I just found Patricia Bauer like yesterday. I live under a rock.)

And no, I steadfastly refuse to post one single word about Election '08.

No, I mean it.

NO!

(Did I mention that Kiki has a crush on Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert? I did? Well, the crush continues. If she could vote, and they were running mates, she would vote for them.)

(I think I would too.)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP