Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kiki-Style Vogon Poetry

(a moment while I channel my daughter)

O rattle!
Apple of my eye
Favoritist of my toys
You have returned to me!



Gone you were
Forever
I wept for your loss
But no one understood me.



But you have returned to me!
I revel in your orange and yellow plasticness!
I feel whole again
Rejuvenated



I shake you
I roll on the floor
Brandishing you to the heavens!



O rattle
Never forsake me again
For you are my favoritist toy
I pine and wither in your absen ....

Oooo.... doggie!

1 comments:

Sister Kristin July 16, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

AAAAAAhahahahaahahaaaaahahaaa!

No seriously, Kiki - you are the greatest poet in possibly... forever.

(snicker... snort... eeeeheeeheheheehe)

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP