Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Photos

I know. I've been bad about photos. Have I mentioned my vanity?

Anyway, I did take some pics of Kiki in one of her new outfits that she got for Christmas. I dressed her up to visit her Papaw at work. After admiring how beautiful she looked, he asked, "Umm, aren't those boots a little big for her?"

Well, but they're SO CUTE!!!!! And it's not like she's walking in them. But I do love how it makes her legs look so puny and bandy. She looks almost like an anime creature.


This was taken earlier this month. I haven't taken any pics since then. I have some others I will upload (when Kipp isn't playing CounterStrike and bitching at me for mucking with his bandwidth) from the same week.

No word from the doc yet on the test results. Of course, I neglected to ask him how long I'd need to wait. 'Cause, you know, I'm smart that way. It comes from watching Noggin 100 hours a day.

I don't really have any other updates. I just wanted to upload a pic because, well. So we had a SanDisk once (can't find it now) that we used to transfer our pics from our camera card to the computer. Then when I lost that, I started using the camera itself to upload the pics, but then I lost its unique USB cable. So then I started using the OTHER camera to upload pics, but you KNOW it's only a matter of time before I lose THAT cable for good.

So anyway I was hunting through my office and laptop briefcase for something over the weekend, and I found... something.... that my laptop actually CAME with that I didn't even KNOW about. Yes. An insertable memory card reader. One that stays in the laptop ALL THE TIME so I won't LOSE it.

And obviously I had to try it out. Yay! It works!

I know. Don't even say it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP