Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sweet Tooth

In celebration of her new tooth, I gave her a teething biscuit. She went to town on it, and I had to use a hose to clean up afterwards.



She was obviously fascinated by her tooth, too, as evidenced by how she fell asleep Friday afternoon, the day it popped through.



See? She's pointing to it in her sleep.

It appears there's another one coming through right next to it. Today she's running a fever, and she's PISSED OFF because I won't cuddle her all day. I need batteries for the swing, or as I am calling it this week, the Surrogate Mommy.

1 comments:

Sister Kristin March 18, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

When Dessa's bottom teeth came through, she was constantly running her tongue over them. This is how we learned that she inherited my ability to curl her tongue. Weird kid.

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP